Monday, May 29, 2006

It ! -- book reading


One man’s trash is another man’s treasure, but document everything! Always have more than one idea on hand, but make sure everyone knows your ideas are your own, and not easily usurped by someone else. Write them down, e-mail them to yourself, I don’t care, just document!
When I think of people who have both a firm belief in their own fabulousness and the sort of dogged determination we’re talking about, someone I admire for her commitment and dedication, who has used her own quirks, interests, and talents to become a huge radio success, I think of NPR’s Fresh Air host Terry Gross.
(from Paula Froelich, “ it ! -- 9 secrets of the rich and famous that will take you to the top” ) P59

This is the book I have been reading for days. I like the various stories the author picks up and the passion she’s trying to enforce to her readers. To be rich and famous could be many people’s dream, and the know-how could be all different depend on all kind of individuals.

No comments: