Monday, May 29, 2006

Quake death and something else


Quake death toll climbs past 4,600

Rescue workers dug desperately for survivors and hospitals struggled to cope with the thousands of injured, a day after an earthquake killed more than 4,600 people on Indonesia's Java island.




Try to give yourself a as-if example that you were the father of the injured girl, you were the members of her family. You may say that “I am sorry, I could do that. It’s far to terrify for me to do something like that.” Something or someone you lost with nothing you could help with. What a tragedy. However, simply, it could just be the part of life that you could just accept it. 4,600, which could be a figure means something leave or disappear for someone, or, it could mean nothing for someone else. Sometimes, I think in the way to ignore it : there’s nothing I could do about it so …. But that’s not a good way to deal with…
I don’t know.

More information:

No comments: